Translucent ink-like paint which, when dry, can be worked over.
Use them like pans of paint, apply to wet or dry paper, on their side to cover large areas quickly.
They can also be used on fabric especially silk.
Available in 12, 24, 36, 72.
We do not stock singles but are happy to get in for you boxes of 6 in one colour.
Grate’n’shake: allows you to mix paint and create your own colours. Grate the Inktense Blocks into water and then shake the container to mix the pigment. Ideal for creating translucent colour washes or painting ink to cover large areas.
Jacquard Dye-Na-Flow is a free flowing, concentrated liquid colour for use on any untreated fabric.
It will spread on fabric until it is thoroughly absorbed and even. Every fabric has a different flow and spread. It is magical on silk, but it works on any type of fibre, natural and synthetic. On silk it has an even luster. On velvet it is rich. On cotton the colour does not alter the feel of the fabric.
Dye-Na-Flow is incredibly versatile. 70ml bottles only.
Wax and crackle the whole of your painting then screw up and fold the waxed silk. Sparingly apply the silk paint with a brush into the cracks, where you want the crackled texture to appear. Be careful near gutta lines. Dry the silk and wipe off any surplus paint from the wax with a piece of damp paper towel.
– Permanent – will not rub off or transfer in contact with other fabric when dried
– Stays soft – fabric retains its feel and texture – even velvets, velours and carpets
– UV Protectant- lasting colour even on outdoor canvas such as awnings and umbrellas
– works on any absorbent material including cotton/blends, canvas, unfinished wood
– non-toxic, non-flammable, no fumes, hands wash clean with soap and water
Transform almost any absorbent material inside and outside your home with Upholstery Spray Fabric Paint.