To order products from our site:
Browse the catalogue
– Browse through the categories to the left by clicking on the links.
– Click on subcategories buttons to view products listing.
– View products details by clicking on their title or image.
View a product
– You must select an option for the product even if only one is available.
– Enter a quantity in the ‘Quantity’ box.
– Click on the ‘Add to Order’ button.
Repeat for each of the product’s option you wish to order. Everytime you an item is added to your order, a message and a link added to your shopping cart will show at the top of the page.
Reviewing and modifying your order
Review your order anytime by clicking the title of the ‘Your Order’ panel to the right to view its content, or by clicking ‘View cart’ at the bottom of the ‘Your Order’ panel.
Remove an Item
Remove item from your order by going to the ‘Shopping Cart’ page, click the checkbox under the ‘Remove’ column heading within the row of the item you wish to remove. Click on the ‘Update Cart’ button.
Change the Quantity
Change the quantity of an item on order by going to the ‘Shopping Cart’ page, enter a new quantity in the text box under the ‘Qty.’ column heading within the row of the item you wish to edit. Click on the ‘Update Cart’ button.
Finalising your order
To finalise your order you must be logged in, else you will be asked to create a user account. Click on ‘Checkout’ in the ‘Your Order’ panel or on the ‘Shopping Cart’ page. Follow the steps below:
– Create an account if you do not have one already.
– Verify your email address and edit it if necessary.
– Enter your contact details under ‘Billing Informations’ or select previously saved details.
– Select the checkbox ‘My delivery information is the same as my billing information’ or enter your delivery details under ‘Delivery Information’.
– Review the order total including GST (excluding freight). Click on ‘Cancel’ to edit your order.
– Click on ‘Review order’ to review you order.
– Click on the ‘Submit order’ to place you order or ‘Back’ to edit your details and retrace the steps above.
Change your username, password and email
To change your details login to the site by clicking on the Login link top-right of the page.
Click on My account in the top left panel (with the orange title bar). Then click on the Edit tab and follow the instructions.
After submitting your order, you will receive an automatic email detailing your order. Our staff will process your order and calculate the shipping cost. Once the order has been processed, an invoice is emailed. This invoice may state that certain products are out of stock. We will endeavour to provide you with an estimated time of arrival of when these products will be back in stock. It is your responsibility to re-order the stock as we only keep back orders for approved customers. Approved customers are customers who regularly buy off us. Orders will only be shipped once payment has been received.
I cannot add a product to the cart
I get a ‘… field is required’ message when I add a product to the cart
I get a ‘You have entered an invalid quantity’ message when I add a product to the cart
When adding a product to the cart, make sure to select an option for that product, even if only one is available. Ensure that you have not mistyped the quantity or entered a 0.
To contact us, use the contact form available here. For all online ordering enquiries contact us by EMAIL ONLY using the contact form below. DO NOT RING our store. Our retail staff is not involved with the running of this website or order processing and therefore will not be able to answer your questions.