Ecoline liquid water colour Ink Set by Royal Talens
Whether this involves artistic impressions, product design, illustrations, fashion design, calligraphy or children’s drawings, the brilliant colours of this liquid water colour paint bring every piece of art to life.
• Good adhesion to water colour and drawing paper and board
• It is not waterproof when dry, so you can work on it “further” by wetting what is dry once more
• Store the original works of art in a portfolio for optimal colour retention
49 high-intensity colors, including Iridescent and Fluorescent colors.
Full intensity and transparent.
Add to refillable markers, ruling pens or technical pens.
Great for illustration and fine detail.
Flows effortlessly from a brush.
Great for staining and color washing.
Pour right from the bottle!
NOTE: Larger sizes (119ml) will need to be ordered in so please allow time.
These inks are alcohol based and therefore apply to almost any surface. Excellent to use on foam, polystyrene, glass, wood and plastic.
Piñata Colours are highly saturated, fast-drying alcohol inks for any hard surface, including glass, metal, plastic, ceramic, stone, leather, polymer clay and more. Indelible and impervious to water once dry, Piñata Colours clean up with alcohol and re-wet themselves, allowing for unique effects and techniques not easily achieved with water-based systems.
PEPIN® Artists’ Colouring Books Series 25 x 34.5 cm
· contain 16 sheets of superior acid-free drawing paper, printed with exceptional designs in very light lines. 16 different designs.
· The printing is done in such a way that, depending on the techniques used, the original outline will be hardly visible after colouring.
· The 180 gsm drawing paper is made to Pepin specifications by one of the best paper mills in Europe and is suitable for a wide range of colouring applications, including pencil, crayon, pastel, felt marker, gouache, etc.
Winsor and Newton Drawing Inks are formulated from a series of soluble dyes in a superior shellac solution. These inks can be applied with brush, dip pen or airbrush and are widely used by designers, calligraphers and artists as well as illustrators.
Excellent for pen and ink drawings and calligraphy.
The range comprises 26 colours 14ml including Liquid Indian Ink, a water based solution of traditional chinese stick ink.
This is the standard lettering ink used by calligraphers (which is not water resistant). .Blacks, Gold and Silver are available in 30ml bottles.
Black Indian Ink (the ‘spider’ design) is available in 30ml with a dropper lid and 250ml bottles.
Brush pen No. 22, also known as Fude Pen Chuji, is a medium to large nylon bristle brush pen producing very thin to very thick lines when various degrees of pressure are applied. Brush Pen No. 22 is a water-based pigment, permanent, lightfast, waterproof and smudge proof when dry. Refill cartridges are available.
Brush Pen No. 22 is a well-known brush pen for beginners who are exploring the art of brush lettering. This pen is a commonly used in workshops and classes for teaching techniques and the fundamentals of brush lettering.