Pebeo Vitrail Glass Paint Transparent 45ml
Pebeo Vitrail Glass Paint colours are transparent, intense and very bright.
- Solvent based, ready to use and can be mixed together.
- Good light solidity. . thinner: mineral spirit or white-spirit.
- Cleaning the brushes: mineral spirit or white- spirit.
- Surfaces: glass, polyester, acetate...
- Drying: tack-free in one hour, fully dry in 8 hours if applied in thin coats.
- Caring: once dry, colours stand a light wash, but no soaking. Resistant to glass cleaner.
To imitate stained glass, use with Pébéo's Cernes Relief outliners.
They are applied directly from the tube with nozzle before applying the Vitrail colours.
Objects decorated with Vitrail colours are intended for decorative purposes only and should not be considered for practical usage.
Please note the colours are available but we are updating the colour chart. The selection colours are correct but do not match the old colour chart we are showing currently.
To be used with the Pebeo Vitrail Glass Paints.
The self adhesive lead tape is used to create shapes and patterns in lead to imitate stained glass perfectly.
The strip can be applied on smooth and degreased surfaces such as glass, plexiglass etc.
It allows you to create stained glass pieces, Tiffany designs….without cutting the glass. Trace the chosen design on a sheet of paper, then fix it inside the object to be decorated.
Cut the different pieces of metallic strip.
Apply these pieces buy following the design.
At the intersections apply the larger pieces over the smaller ones.
Flatten out the metallic strip using the tool to apply strong pressure.
All you need to do now is fill in the gaps with Pebeo Vitrail (stained glass effects).
Hint: the strip can be cut in 2, length wise, to double its capacity. 10m.
The lead strip contains actual lead.