National Art Materials (NAM) Gesso Primer
This gesso is an excellent non-toxic primer for sealing canvas, cardboard, paper wood, plaster and concrete. Canvas Gesso can be applied directly to raw stretched canvas.
The canvas may be made more taught by dampening with water. pre-sizing is not required with Gesso.
Wood and Cardboard Wood and Cardboard surfaces should be cleaned, dry and sanded before Gesso is applied. Plaster and Concrete Plaster and Concrete should be clean and dry before Gesso is applied. Use a paint roller or flat brush.
Available in 1, 4 and 10 Litre tubs.
Pebeo Vitrail Glass Paint Transparent 45ml
Pebeo Vitrail Glass Paint colours are transparent, intense and very bright.
- Solvent based, ready to use and can be mixed together.
- Good light solidity. . thinner: mineral spirit or white-spirit.
- Cleaning the brushes: mineral spirit or white- spirit.
- Surfaces: glass, polyester, acetate...
- Drying: tack-free in one hour, fully dry in 8 hours if applied in thin coats.
- Caring: once dry, colours stand a light wash, but no soaking. Resistant to glass cleaner.
To imitate stained glass, use with Pébéo's Cernes Relief outliners.
They are applied directly from the tube with nozzle before applying the Vitrail colours.
Objects decorated with Vitrail colours are intended for decorative purposes only and should not be considered for practical usage.
Please note the colours are available but we are updating the colour chart. The selection colours are correct but do not match the old colour chart we are showing currently.